Saturday, August 29, 2015

ADIOS TO FAT LOSS!

       This week saw the end of the Fat Loss I sessions. I've been working hard in the gym this week but due to a number of circumstances I've only managed to cycle to and from the office twice this week. Now, this coming week there is the Easter weekend to contend with and so the gym will be closed partially therefore, I will just do two sessions within the new Fat Loss II sessions whilst I should manage to use the bike at least 4 times (Mon - Thurs). I still have a lot of work to do before the vacation in about 7 weeks but in terms of time left it should comfortably take me to the end of Fat Loss II. I'm not sure what condition I'll be in then but I do think I need to be a bit more focused in my approach.

Artikel Terkait

ADIOS TO FAT LOSS!
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email